Wednesday, May 16, 2012

One more night!

We've spent hours and hours dreaming and hoping for this day. We leave in the morning to meet Benjamin! We're flying from Boston to Wasington DC, then to Beijing. We'll spend a couple of days in Beijing, then we meet him on Monday. We'll spend a few days in his province for the adoption to be finalized, then we go to Guangzhou for a few more days to complete his US visa application. Christopher has been so excited to go. Every morning this week, he's been asking when we go. Tonight before bed, he was so antsy to get to sleep "so I can get good rest before I get my brother". Hopefully he does well with the flights. Then again, hopefully the grown ups do well too.... :) At this point, if we didn't pack it, we don't need it. If all of our pictures are in the same outfits, you'll know I spent so much time worrying about diapers, sippy cups, and toys, that I forgot clothes for us. The next chapter for our family starts tomorrow. The bags are packed, alarm clocks are set, and so far, we're all too excited to sleep!!

1 comment:

  1. Man I wish I had a way to get dings when you update! I am sorry I missed these last few posts.
    How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete